gràvitree facilitates and coordinates existing NGOs, private enterprises and government entities to collectively function as more effective providers of services to address poverty, skills shortages, unemployment and social cohesion with a particular focus on empowering households at the local community level.
gràvitree undertakes to:
- Bring relevant organisations together to function in a complementary manner;
- Advise and engage in fundraising efforts and develop new opportunities for growth;
- Offer training and development to leaders in the NGOs they support;
- Evaluate and report progress on behalf of funders and investors supporting the programmes they oversee.
gràvitree functions as a:
- Coordinating body assessing new ventures and opportunities;
- Non-profit organisation that operates financially as an independent trust;
- Team of experts who identify and mobilise relevant resources required on a programme basis.